OP Senior MemberThanks: 116
Hello Guys, I'm anshubham and this is my first post for our Huawei Honor Holly.
I'm not an expert developer and dont know everything about Android Development. This is just an attempt to help out people who are looking for MIUI ROM for HOLLY.
This is the MIUI 6 (5.4.3) Rom For our Huawei Honor Holly U19/3c Lite.
See the screenshots in the attachment.
I have added 50+ build.prop tweaks for better RAM Management and Battery Efficiency.
The ROM is divided into 5 parts so merge them all using 7zip or winrar or whatever you use, after merging you'll get a zip file of 465 MB which you can flash either via CWM or TWRP, its tested on both ( I recommend CWM though)
How to merge the ROM is also given below.
The ROM works on the STOCK Kernel, no need of any custom kernel
Battery Backup is same as the STOCK Rom
You must do a CLEAN INSTALL, follow exact instructions.
How to Flash the ROM :
1. Download the Rom and merge it to get one fashable zip file.
Mod edit: Links removed
2. Boot into recovery and make a full wipe i.e :
format dalvik cache
format battery stats (cwm only)
3. Flash the ROM and the Fix via CWM or TWRP (do not install Gapps yet). Reboot the phone, first boot may take upto 2-3 minutes.
4. After the first boot, once you set up the device and get to its homescreen, reboot to recovery again and flash this for gaining perfect root access.
Root - Mod edit: Link removed
You can change the Superuser app to your favorite app later using TB or any similar app.
5. Now flash any 4.4 Gapps (lite or full, your choice). I use YourzGappsXS which are now discontinued, they work nice for me. Although any 4.4 Gapps will work.
Lite Gapps Link - Mod edit: Link removed (which i use)
6. Reboot to system and you are ready to rock!
HOW TO MERGE THE ROM: (Install 7Zip)
1. Download all the Parts of the ROM and put them into one folder.
2. Now Right Click on Part 1 only i.e, "Miuiv6_anshubham.7z.001" and select 7Zip then Click on "Extract Here".
3. Do not extract other parts, we only need to extract Part 1 and it will automatically extract the other parts. This is why we need to put all the parts in the same folder.
4. After extraction is finished, you'll get one single ROM file (flashable zip file), now you can delete those 5 parts that you downloaded because they are useless now.
5. Now Flash the ROM which has been extracted. Simple!
Note - Do not Flash all the three files at once (ROM, Perfect Root and Gapps). First flash the ROM then reboot to system and then flash the other two Zip files (perfect root and gapps).
Note - You may get "com.android.systemui has stopped working" message whenever you boot up the ROM, just click OK and it will go away and ignore it, it will not cause any problems anywhere.
Note - It is advisable that you let the ROM settle for around 10 -15 minutes after flashing.
Note - Install busybox after flashing the ROM.
Note - MIUI by default uses the internal storage to save app/media data for many/most apps i.e Camera pictures, screenhots, photos you download from whatsapp, etc, and i cannot change it. If you know how to change it, please do tell me.
Please leave your precious feedback.
Tyura1980 from 4pda forum for the base ROM.
XDA for teaching me what i know about android.
MIUI 5.4.3 Full Changelog
New - Added Internet calling (Settings - Call settings - Internet calling) (Mi 3 TD/W/ Mi 4 W) (04-02)
Fixed glitchy video playback quality.
Fixed some non smooth animations for our device.
Better RAM management.
[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]
New - Lockscreen notifications wake screen automatically (Added proximity sensor detecting mechanism) (04-01)
Optimization - If using pattern lockscreen, tailing effect will only display when the pattern is made visible (04-01)
Optimization - Optimized prompt text for clicking to open lockscreen notifications (04-01)
للتحميل من هنا